I had a not so good week. Demand from work and personal stuff piles up and I am about to give up.
I missed the simple life away from the buzzin of the metropolis. For the past few weeks I’ve been sooo eager to move out of my routine and hit the road to nowhere.
Right Time Right Route
As I went home from my work I told my mom how tired I was from the demands of my routine, she told me we’ll hit the road to somewhere – I agreed
With such enthusiasm, we visit one of our relatives whom I could consider as awesome.
1. I dont need to grab my backpack just to have a nice buko juice- it has been my water replacement since I went to there place.
2. Kids will always be kids- I love seeing kids roaming and I even asked them if they know sesame street and looney toones and even watched tom and jerry and played ‘bubbles’.
3. Who could say no Fruits? – I mentioned that I had a nice water replacement and I had a nice meal with native chicken for lunch, jackfruit for snack what else could I think of? 🙂
4. The awesome Weather that could beat the heat of summer- it was draining 30++ degrees of heat in the metro that I want to say no in going back.
5. The Family that eats together stays together- as the saying goes, having a nice meal with the fam compliments the if not makes the time for everyone to be on the loop ー just like being updated with the current affairs of each member.